MARRIED COUPLE RETREAT “VOCATION OF MATRIMONY”
A Stronger Marriage = Stronger Families, Better Knights,
More Vocations, and a Stronger Church
Partnership with Worldwide Marriage Encounter
Your State Vocation Team in partnership with Worldwide Marriage Encounter has put together a series of Married Couple’s Retreats and Days of Reflection for enhancing the married couple’s relationship within the context of vocations and church.
- When married couples say yes to each other on their wedding day they become a living Sacrament of Matrimony. Marriage between husband and wife is the foundation of the family. When a couple shares greater love, understanding, spirituality and communication their children are the first to notice.
- These retreats will focus on the aspect of “How to live out daily, Our Sacrament of Matrimony for the sake of the Church”. Let God strengthen, renew, rekindle your relationship so that you can live out God’s desire for your Marriage.
- All your council or chapter must do is:
- Contact the State Vocation Chair for more information.
- To find a location and set a date go onto org