The California State Council is the governing body for the Knights of Columbus in the jurisdiction (state) of California. There are over 700 Councils in California with over 78,000 members. The State Deputy is the chief executive officer for the State Council.
West Coast ‘Walk for Life’ – Saturday, January 26th
California’s #1 Field Agent & Agency
On December 31, was the completion of the Order’s insurance year. Let us congratulate, Brother Mike Wilson from the Baca Agency, and Brother Ben Baca, for finishing number one in California for the 2018 calendar year.
Brother Mike, is a Past Chapter President, Former District Deputy, Past Faithful Navigator, and a Past Grand Knight, with a heart for membership growth. Brother Mike finished second in the Order, and the Baca Agency finished fifth in the Order for insurance sales. Four of the seven agencies in California finished on the front page of the top list of 24 agencies in the Order. This is out of 124 agencies that is representative of the United States and Canada.
What does this exactly mean my brothers, it means lives changed, with the security and benefits of financial protection for our Catholic families. We should all be extremely proud of all seven agencies, and how we are represented here in California. It will be my extreme honor, to be able to recognize all of the top Field Agents in California, at our state convention in May.
On behalf, of our State Council, I cannot thank our general agents, our field agents, and our professional staff enough, for all you do in protecting our families. You are truly, our everyday heroes, living out your faith in action and the mission of our founder, Venerable Father Michael McGivney.
Knights of Columbus
California State Council
“Those Knights of Charity” Those Knights of Hope”
For more information about Online Membership, visit our site page here.
WHO WE ARE
Knights are Catholic men, at least 18 years old, who are committed to making their community a better place while supporting their church. Being a knight is being involved with your community, supporting your parish, enhancing your own faith and protecting and enhancing your family life.
Imagine being part of an organization that fills your heart and your mind with the joy of giving to others and the feeling that comes with making a difference. You will make lifelong friends.
- FAITH: Grow in your faith. Support your parish. Help with your parish fiesta. Knights become better Catholics.
- FAMILY: We have many family activities each year such as picnics, council breakfasts, coats for kids and others. Give back to your community. Show your children how to make a difference.
- FRIENDSHIP:You will meet like-minded men and make life-long friendships.
- FUN: Have fun with your family and brother knights. See the smiles on the faces of those we help. Special Olympics, Food for Families, Habitat for Humanity and other activities.
OUR PROGRAMS SHOW THE WORLD WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
Our featured programs are:
- Habitat for Humanity
- Global Wheelchair Mission
- Special Olympics
- Coats for Kids
- Food for Families
- March for Life and Ultrasound Program
- Scholarships for seminarians and religious brothers and sisters